Monday 1 March 2021

My Profile 2021

Hi my name is Ropiha I am a year 7 at Matawai School.I am Maori and my family is pretty big .

I am good at Ukulele.I enjoy science ,art and lunch time because it’s always good to spend time with your friends. My challenges are maths and sometimes writing.My goals for this year are probably getting better in maths and just mainly nailing those equations that I still hesitate on.

I am looking forward to swimming sports this year ,the bike ride and camping. Someone who inspires me is my Mum because she pushes me to do my best in everything and when I’m having one of those angry, sad days she makes me feel better and makes me go to school. An inspiring phrase she says to me all the time is “It doesn't matter if you come first or last, what really matters is that you did it!”

Ma Te Wa

Ropiha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about